Friday, November 7, 2008

SEBS

I just couldn't believe to myself...I was on the final semester last year and now I'm working. Wheww...I'm just being lucky. I mean I always be lucky. Everything comes to me in sequence. Like it has been planned. Yeah..speaking of job...recently I just being employed by one of the bumiputra company. Well...working as a application engineer slash programmer slash web developer is not as cool as it sounds to most people....at least for the computer geeks. Basically I need to come to the office and stare at the screen for 8 hours (ok minus 1 lunch hour = 7 hours) and after that go back...stuck in the jam..and sleep once I reached my place. A boring life I must say. After all.. they pay me well...way too much for a fresh graduate like me and that is why I call myself as a lucky guy. But there always a catch. I don't know what...but I feel its coming. Just wait and see. So it looks like I'm quite settled now....feeling older too...ahhh....f**k it lah....it just a feeling. All I know is that I'm still young and kicking!

No comments: